Girls (first impression attractions): I usually look at a girl’s face first and either look away or study it. A cute face could be a smile, her eyes, her cheek bones, maybe even the way she wears her hair. From there, I move to the clothes: dress to impress always. I like short shorts, but of course if she’s too slutty that’s when I’m just stare in lust. I find it very attractive when a girl cares how she looks in public. I wouldn’t date a slob. Of course from there I look at her body. This is less important, but let’s be honest, it helps to have curves. I also look at how she acts. Is she happy or annoyed. Those kinds of things.
Anyways I hope this was answered thoroughly. I really am bored, you see.
- Shoe Size:
- Sexual Orientation:
- Do you Smoke?
- Do you Drink?
- Do you Take Drugs?
- Age you get mistaken for:
- Have Tattoos?
- Want any tattoos
- Got any Piercings?
- Want any piercings?
- Best friend?
- Relationship status:
- Biggest turn ons:
- Biggest turn offs:
- Favorite Movie:
- I’ll love you if:
- Someone you miss:
- Most traumatic experience:
- A fact about your personality:
- What I hate most about myself:
- What I love most about myself:
- What I want to be when I get older:
- My relationship with my sibling(s):
- My relationship with my parents:
- My idea of a perfect date:
- My biggest pet peeves:
- A description of the girl/boy I like:
- A description of the person I dislike the most:
- A reason I’ve lied to a friend:
- What I hate the most about school:
- What my last text message says:
- What words upset me the most:
- What words make me the best about myself:
- A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11:
- What I find attractive in boys/girls.
- Where I would like to live.
- One of my insecurities.
- My childhood career choice.
- My favorite ice cream.
- Who I wish I could be.
- Where I want to be right now.
- The last thing I ate.
- Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
- A random fact about anything